1. The design environment where you assemble your Web page elements and design your page is called ____.?
2. Opening and closing panels individually is a time-consuming task that can be shortened by using the ____ shortcut.?
3. To edit a site, click the site name and then click the ____ button.?
4. The default HTML font or BASEFONT is ____, which equates to 12 points in a word processing document.?
5. The ____ starts a new single line without inserting a blank line between lines of text.?
insert blank command
6. ____ is a hand-coding environment for writing and editing code.?
7. To use Dreamweaver efficiently, you must first ____.?
publish to a remote site
organize the web design
define a local site
manage the network server
8. The home page is ____.?
named "index" in most cases
the last step in establishing your Web site
edited on the remote server
Dreamweaver's default opening window
9. The ____ box allows you to make the selected text a hyperlink.?
10. Character codes for causing a browser to show special characters generally are called ____.?
unique identification codes
11. ____ allows you to see both Code view and Design view for the same document.?
Arrange windows view
12. The ____ allows you to create, view, open and move files.?
Property inspector panel
Web site editor
13. You can modify default properties, such as the Web page background through the ____ dialog box.?
Web Document Properties
Page Design Properties
Active Page Properties
14. In the Target pop-up menu box you specify the ____ in which the linked page should load.?
frame or window
cascading style sheet
15. HTML colors are expressed as ____.?
16. Panel groups are sets of related panels docked together under ____.?
the Property inspector
17. A folder inside another folder is considered a ____.?
18. The ____ button reverses the last undo action.?
19. ____ contain text preceded by bullets (dots, other symbols or images).?
20. Dreamweaver has a(n) ____ feature that lets you make perfect color matches.?